Fly Cozumel excursions are the best and most exciting way to experience the beauty of Cozumel and the surrounding Caribbean Sea and Yucatan Peninsula.
Easy to book!
Clear cancellation policy (see below)
Our Cozumel excursions get you quickly and safely to stunning local destinations such as Chichen Itza, the Sian Ka’an nature reserve, Tulum, Cancun, Holbox, and even Merida!
Our Fly Cozumel tours make great shore excursions for visiting cruise ship passengers as well as guests to the island who are looking to explore the region from a completely unique and breathtaking perspective: from the heavens!
What’s more, you can get to most of these incredible destinations in just 45 minutes!
Fly Cozumel Excursions & Charter Flights
If you’re visiting Cozumel, the Riviera Maya or anywhere else in the Yucatan Peninsula, you can count on us.
Our Fly Cozumel tours and charter flights are available throughout the region, and we can customize any travel itinerary to fit your specific needs.
Here are just some of the destinations we fly to from Cozumel:
- Isla Mujeres
- Sian Ka’an
Booking Fly Cozumel Tours
Making a reservation with Fly Cozumel is easy.
Simply select the tour of your choice below by clicking the “View Tour” button.
In the blue box on the right side of the page; enter your contact information, the number of people in your party, preferred date, time of departure, and click the “BOOK NOW” button.
Don’t forget to fill in “Trip Notes” when you have a special request or when you want to share some information with the team of Fly Cozumel…
Before you make your reservation you might want to check out our Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to common questions.
Of course, feel free to contact us before making a reservation if you still have any unanswered questions about our Cozumel excursions and charter flights.
When we receive your reservation, we will confirm your flight right away.
A 30% down payment is required at the time of your booking to secure your flight reservation. The remaining 70% should be paid before boarding by credit card or in cash.
If you have a bigger party interested in flying with Fly Cozumel, don’t hesitate to contact us; we have bigger airplanes available.
And remember, with Fly Cozumel, the sky’s no longer the limit!