6th Annual Aerial Photography Contest: The last Virgin Island of the Mexican Caribbean.
Fly Cozumel is proud to present the 6th edition of the most important Annual Aerial Photography Contest of the Mexican Caribbean; this year the theme is the last Virgin island of the Mexican Caribbean.
The project started in 2016 and is dedicated to show the beauty of the landscapes of Cozumel and the Riviera Maya and the places that one can even more appreciate from the sky. Since the first edition, the Annual Aerial Photography Contest is being organized together with Cozumel 4 You, a large community of Cozumel Island lovers.
The Aerial Photography Contest works like this. During a Fly Cozumel flight the photographers have the chance to take their best shots and deliver it to the world via a Fly Cozumel voting page.
The jury of this 2021 edition Aerial Photography Contest will be YOU! What are your favorite photos of the Last Virgin Island of the Mexican Caribbean of the 6th Annual Aerial Photography Contest by Fly Cozumel?
Among the voters randomly a winner will be selected and the winning Aerial Photo will be send on canvas to the winner’s home. The winner will be announced by Fly Cozumel and Cozumel 4 You on Thursday 11th of February 2021.
How to vote
The rules for participating in 2021 Fly Cozumel contest are simple:
- Click on your favorite pictures and then click “vote” right below it.
- You vote by leaving your e-mail address.
- Share the picture with your friends and family and invite them to vote for the best photo of 2021 contest as well.
- You may vote for more than one picture. However, you may only cast one vote per photo.
- Voting closes on Thursday 11th of February 23.00 EST.