You are our top priority! Fly Cozumel is setting the standard for safer air Travel in Quintana Roo, Mexico with destinations like Cozumel, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Merida and Chetumal.
For your and our protection, we’ve raised the Fly Cozumel standard for cleanliness. All operations of Fly Cozumel are complying with latest health and hygiene measures issued by the Mexican Government (Secretaria de Salud and Secretaria de Turismo). Fly Cozumel will take the freedom to take additional measures based on own risk analysis.
At every step of your flight, we can assure you that we’ve raised the Fly Cozumel standards by putting measures in place that are in updated accordance with Mexican authorities to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind.
- At Fly Cozumel clean surfaces and safe distancing are main priorities.
- All our team members wear masks or face coverings.
- All our team members wash their hands with antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) after any activity or service to passengers; pilot and co-pilot wear gloves.
- Our airplanes and headsets are sanitized before all Flights.
- All passengers are required to wear face masks when a distance of 2 meters can’t be maintained. We kindly ask you to bring your own face mask.
- The airports Fly Cozumel is servicing like Cozumel, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Merida and Chetumal have antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) available for passengers.
Corona Update June 1st, 2020
To take care of our passengers in the very best way possible and to meet latest travel requirements the complete Fly Cozumel team successfully took 2 Mexican government courses (IMSS). A 3 hours course was taken to learn all about COVID-19 / Corona virus preventions. And a 5 hours course “Going back to business in a safe way / COVID-19 / Corona Virus” given by the Mexican Government was successfully taken by the team.
Corona Update June 13th, 2020
Fly Cozumel obtains Global Safety Stamp by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) represents the global private sector of Travel & Tourism. The specially designed stamp obtained by Fly Cozumel will allow travelers to recognize governments and companies around the world which have adopted health and hygiene global standardized protocols – so consumers can experience ‘Safe Travels’. Eligible companies such as hotels, restaurants, airlines, cruise lines, tour operators, attractions, short term rentals, car rentals, outdoor shopping, transportation and airports, are able to use the stamp once the health and hygiene protocols, outlined by WTTC, have been implemented. At Fly Cozumel our passengers are our top priority.
Corona Update October 2nd, 2020
Good news! Chichén Itzá is reopened its doors. Read more in our article.
Any questions for Fly Cozumel or interested in an Update about the current status of measurements of COVID-19 for Flights to for example to Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Merida and Chetumal; feel free to contact us through phone / WhatsApp +52-987-564-8162 or email email@example.com.