Useful Travel Information
1. You receive a full refund of your payment when:
- we cancel due to weather conditions;
- or the cruise don’t dock;
- or when the client cancels by email at least 12 hours before departure.
2. Cancellations made with less than 12 hours, as well as no-shows, will require full payment of the reserved excursion.
3. The rescheduling of your trip can be done at least 12 hours before the scheduled flight, depending on our availability.
4. Rescheduling within 12 hours before the flight is not accepted and a cancellation is considered within 12 hours, therefore full payment of the booked excursion is required.
5. Reducing the number of people within 12 hours before the flight does not reduce the costs of your trip, since it is considered a partial cancellation within 12 hours.